About Me

My Photo
Michael
This blog is about 3 things. First, eating out and telling you about it. Writing food reviews is fun and enjoyable. Second, making my own meals and sharing recipes. I'm all about simple, easy, and tasty. Third, tackling some challenges in my cookbooks. This way I learn techniques and flavors that I can add to my own cooking. And it all adds up to lots of talk about lots of food. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
View my complete profile
Deck On Food Seattle restaurants

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One week (or so) to go!

For those of you that are still following this blog, I first want to say a big Thank You!  When I started it, I figured the only people that would read it would be my sisters and my parents, so it was a surprise when I saw how many "clicks" I was getting.

All of the reader love has lead me to create a new site, with better layouts, organization, and overall look and feel.  And because of that, I will stop posting new content here soon, and move everything other to the new site,  where you can still follow via RSS feed, or see my posts on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks again!

Deck

1 comment:

  1. How do you find out how many people are coming to your site per day? I wanted to keep track of that for my blog...but dont know how.

    ReplyDelete